Wedgied By Girl Bullt Wedgied By Some Kids In School! Am I Done For?

Wedgied by some kids in school! am i done for? - wedgied by girl bullt

Ok, so I'm a user whiti Whitey, and I think that had seen some of the boys when I was in the gym locker room. I left the class and things were fine. Until I are talking, the girl (she was so hot and I) love to year. Then the boys will be fought. They took to update the fonts and drive. Everyone laughed. the girl even laughed and said, 'cute tighty whiti. gave a lurch.

I think he felt bad. cuz I get many wedgie. everything I think, to write cuz im wearin my versions further. the latter, although the boys tried to hang in a closet. She stopped when I told them, and they leave me with a smile.

would still like me?
Wedgie What should I do?

5 comments:

Devon G said...

Lol Really?
You prolly see you as a friend, however, that no games lol
After the guys who officially a ***** because you will get the ...... wedgie if you want the girl aassses beat the children and show their real human beings instead of the laughingstock Bitchhh and UR skool ...... I hope it helped lol

Rachel said...

The girl could feel bad for you
If the underwear will give you problems and bad, go buy new underwear

romulus5... said...

Go bake and an explanation for this type of piercing on the face that you wedgie

♥ϝᴙᶓᶓ ӈȗʛ§♥ said...

Throw Ur tighty tighty & Start Wearing Boxers
The girl tries Be Nice 2 B / C sorry 4 U.

ashleigh... said...

lmao.
Dude bad situation.
obvs she still loves u
or shes just cute and friendly.

Theres nout u can do.
Outside man change ur underwear.

Post a Comment