Truth Behind Orcas At Seaworld Anyone Know The Truth Behind, Sea World, And The Captured Orcas?

Anyone know the truth behind, Sea World, and the captured orcas? - truth behind orcas at seaworld

Ok I posted a question as to whether people see the pink dolphins. I said that I should not SeaWorld try to capture the young and make him do tricks. And I have an answer I do stereotype of Sea World, not the capture of dolphins, but there was improvement programs. I added that were corrected.
But then I Orcas curiosity and Google and found two really great sites.
orcanetwork.org / news
and worldanimalfoundation.com
Forcing Sea World with warehouses of food to meet the animals, even in isolation.
Male orcas live between 50 and sixty and female orcas live between 80 and 90. The world of the sea rarely survive to age 11. Then I read Gary Hanauer Killing tanks.
Clearly, two orcas have been STRETeens and time again that coach Jonathan Smith was on the floor of the tank in an apparent attempt to drown, too.
Then I read Lolita, the orca that are trying to free people, too.
So, now it's free Lolita.

2 comments:

Professor Armitage said...

I'm not 100% sure about the significance of this, but the offender does not survive long in captivity. The orcas, or killer whales, at least open to the sea and whales, eat lots of seals, dolphins, penguins and whales, as the gray whale, for example, and even the blue whale. These nutrients are never in the diet of orca in captivity, because he is not a national ban on meat from marine mammals (for available-Aboriginal) in recent decades. The loss of these vital nutrients are not long. Again, I'm not 100% sure that this discussion is relevant.

Brown Beaver said...

go to the movie "Free Willy"

Post a Comment