Soulsilver K Freezes What Month Will It Be For Spring For When Pokemon Heartgold And Soulsilver Come Out?

What month will it be for spring for when pokemon heartgold and soulsilver come out? - soulsilver k freezes

Ok now I have to hear and heart gold Pokemon Pokemon Perl, and want to know when your entry is in the United States also said it is always in the spring of 2010 .. What month will it be? Realyy I am also curious and can not wait to leave! I play on my ds I, and I can not wait! Please tell me Month beginning so ..... Platinum, because my mother care for me and I already played and is the best! V, and also you can chat in this chat heart gold soulslilver New Pokemon Pokemon?












I quickly apologize for my mistakes and thank you for taking the way of the MCH is the time to answer my question! If I both games I'm willing negotiations with you one day, but I do not know how, as if you can make room for the compression of K exchange of information! Thank you very much! (10 points)

4 comments:

Veronica said...

Oh, I hope, silver, gold HEART & SOUL on Mars, who knows both sides can, even if the Pokemon Platinum relaese March 22.2009 (serebii net) who like a good idea for me .. Pokemon seems to be released so that players will have to wait and see what the release date ..

DarkLugi... said...

Sorry, but Nintendo will have announced a release date or month for the United States or Europe. You just need to wait a little, until Nintendo announces a release date. Can not wait, although I already won Platinum and I'm too boring to fill the National Dex, which is why I am so excited about the new games get.

~TC_Pichu_TC~ (。◕‿‿◕。) said...

Based on its way behind Japan, the United States, where the can but also several months, but since they already released in Japan, can thus now about 8 months of June, estimated that would be my prediction. However, no official release date of Nintendo for what it is not a concrete answer.

Ask Pikachu said...

They say it could be in April

Post a Comment