Bmw Adult Star What Do You Think Of These?

What do you think of these? - bmw adult star

My dreams:

- To a savior
- Is a famous writer of Adult Fantasy
- A piece for the Phillies
- You in a band as a singer
To learn - what the prisoners did not for 2 weeks
- Be a hero
- Convert To many people my religion
- A walk through the world for a year
- (Not a leader is a president)
- Have a black BMW
- To run a marathon
- Have you or a star of comedy including the action film or a bad drama

Ok, so I made my dreams. Please enter your comment. I am open to criticism and valuable comments only. Moreover, it is not too much, what are your dreams for the future?

3 comments:

dearjann... said...

Wow, that's enough.
Do not get your hopes up!
Ha, I wish you good luck ...
And I agree not to convert people to ...
You have a choice.

I'd like:)
And healthy.

All roads lead to home said...

Savior I have in my emotional
'I want Authority
Interest is not
Could be Cool
My two brothers were in prison I do not know the
I think in the eyes of someone
"I have no religious
did
have
Do not care
to end
do not want glory

Good luck with your wishes and but be careful if you want you can just get it.

muse♥ said...

Why do you want people to convert their religion?
What to do!
More information:
be subjected to brainwashing people to my religion.

just sayin.

Post a Comment